SODA SPRINGS, Idaho (KIFI/KIDK) – A hover of trout found a new spawning home thanks to an unlikely partnership of three mining companies and two conservation groups in Southeast Idaho. Read More
- Unlikely conservation partnership helps Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout spawn
- Trout, Habitat, and Cattle All Benefit from Group Effort on B.R.
- 2017 Tour of UBC Projects Shifted to Spring
- UBC Presents to the Idaho Legislature
- Idaho Mining Companies and Conservation Groups Make Joint Presentation at National Symposium: Upper Blackfoot Confluence Presents Conservation Work at Wildlife Habitat Council